Condition for Accepting Goods
The following is a list of items that require special written permission from the government departments before export.
- Department of Archaeology - any bronze, brass, copper or silver statue, any thanka paintings, illustrated manuscripts, wooden masks or woodcarvings and other carved goods.
- Department of Veterinary Science- the meat, skin or flesh (dried or otherwise) of wild or domestic animals.
- Department of National Parks & Wildlife - skulls, horns, tails, hooves or other body parts of domestic animals.
- Quarantine Department - plants, flowers.
- Mine Department - stones (rocks).
- Department of Forest - incense powder, rudrakshi beads.
- Plant Resource Department - Ayurvedic/herbal oil/marc/extracts/crude.